For a fast, convenient way to clean sterling silver jewellery, use our Silver Jewellery Cleaner. It quickly removes tarnish and restores shine and brilliance to sterling silver jewellery.
IMPORTANT: USE ON STERLING SILVER ONLY.
Clean and care for your silver plate, silver with gemstones, oxidised silver or antiqued silver using Connoisseurs Dazzle Drops Silver Creme, Connoisseurs Silver Jewellery Polishing Cloth, or Connoisseurs Jewellery Wipes. Do not use Silver Jewellery Cleaner for sterling silver jewellery on silver with stones or oxidised/antiqued silver.
Use Silver Jewellery Cleaner only on .925 sterling silver.
1. Carefully cut the seal from the container. The solution has a strong odour but that is the nature
2. Place only one piece of jewellery in the dip tray. Lower dip tray into cleaning solution for up to 10 seconds. It is not necessary to soak for any extended period of time.
3. Remove dip tray from container and rinse thoroughly in room temperature water.
4. Dry jewellery with a lint free cloth.
5. If you have multiple pieces of silver it is best to wait a few minutes before submerging the next piece.
6. Use Connoisseurs silver polishing cloth or jewellery wipes to give your jewellery added shine. The silver polishing cloth and wipes will apply an anti-tarnish barrier to silver jewellery.